Website & online content writing
Make first impressions count with website content that explains why you are so great.
How much content should you write for a website?
Our most commonly asked question is how much content should you write for a website. The honest answer is, there’s no hard and fast rule. But here’s what we do know:
- Some visitors are quick to make a decision so they don’t need much detail
- Some visitors like more details so they can feel confident they are making the right decision
- No-one likes to read crap or fluff
- Everyone likes to skim the content so it needs to be easy to read
- The more costly your product or service and the more important the decision is to a potential customer, the more detail you need to provide to build credibility and trust
So when we provide website and online copywriting services, we write about the things your ideal customers want to know and we let the length take care of itself.
We also do what your potential customers do - research your competitors.
Before we discuss your website content needs with you, we do what your potential customers do – research your competitors’ websites.
Because we need to know what your competitors are saying. This research gives us the foundations to:
- Understand your industry
- Identify what your competitors are doing and saying
- Determine what information we need to include when writing your website content
- Start thinking about how we can make you stand out
We conduct this research before our first meeting so we can have a meaningful and insightful conversation about how we can make your business shine in a crowded marketplace.
It also means we can provide you with insights and website content suggestions you haven’t considered. Most importantly, it enables us to Write Words that Sell for your organisation.
We provide website content writing services for:
Extra website writing service inclusions at no extra cost
Our website writing service contains valuable inclusions at no extra cost. These include:
- Suggesting internal page links to improve visitor engagement
- Skilfully placing calls to action to make it easier to convert visits into enquiries and sales
- Embedding key words and phrases into your website content to improve search engine rankings (if supplied)
Choose the website copywriting services you need
We offer a range of website copywriting services designed to fit your needs. We can help you to:
- Write your first website
- Update your current website – as a whole or a few pages at a time
- Review and edit your current website content
- Write regular blogs to improve your website’s ranking
We provide fixed price proposals for all website content writing services. We’ll also work closely with your developer to ensure you receive a website that works as hard as you do.